Benefits of Membership
- An avenue to present your research and network with possible collaborators at ACS National Meetings and Exposition, including special symposia, award symposia, and poster sessions.
- Be eligible for Division Awards and Honors
- Receive email notifications about professional meetings, deadlines for Division Award applications and nominations, and officer elections
- Facilitate and attend symposia at ACS meetings and collaborations with polymer scientists in organization from across the globe
- Support and collaboration on social networking sites across the globe
Three Ways to Join
For the fastest registration, please call ACS Membership Services at 800-333-9511 or 614-447-3776. This typically takes about 15 minutes, but it can only be completed during normal business hours.
Fill and Submit the Registration Form
Choose between the online form below, or a [Word] or [PDF] file. Please follow the submission instructions to register. The first year is free for ACS members. If you are re-joining or registering as as a non-ACS member, you will be billed through ACS for membership indicated in the form.
Join at a Conference
At both National Meetings, a table will be located near the symposia where you can sign up for membership.
Submit Membership Request Online
The PMSE New Member Form will be sent to ACS – membership is received in 2 business days and you will billed by ACS.
Note: All information should match ACS records for the fastest registration.