News and Updates
The American Chemical Society Division of Polymeric Materials: Science and Engineering (PMSE) has selected a new class of PMSE Fellows for 2019. The following distinguished PMSE members have been chosen ...
It is with pride and pleasure that the American Chemical Society’s Division of Polymeric Materials: Science and Engineering (PMSE) seeks nominations for the 2020 Roy W. Tess Award in Coatings. ...
Dr. Fernando has been a professor and Arthur C. Edwards Endowed Chair and the Director of the Polymers and Coatings Program in the Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry at California ...
The ACS Division of Polymeric Materials: Science and Engineering and the Chemical Marketing & Economics Topical Group of the American Chemical Society (CME), are proud to announce the winners of ...
The PMSE Division is pleased to announce that Dr. Jeffrey Lopez is the winner of the 2018 Eastman Chemical Student Award in Applied Polymer Science. This Award, sponsored by Eastman ...
Dr. Shanti Swarup, PPG Senior Scientist, Coatings Research and Development, is the winner of the 2019 American Chemical Society Award in Applied Polymer Science. The award recognizes and encourages outstanding ...
The American Chemical Society Division of Polymeric Materials: Science and Engineering (PMSE) is pleased to announce the winners of the PMSE Best Poster Awards presented at the 2017 ACS National Meeting in ...
What's new in ACS journals
- [ASAP] Dendrimers in Solution of Linear Polymers: Crowding Effects March 18, 2019
- [ASAP] Structure, Dynamics, and Composition of Large Clusters in Polyelectrolyte–Surfactant Systems March 15, 2019
- [ASAP] Impact of Polylactide Fluorinated End-Group Lengths and Their Dynamics on Perfluorohexane Microcapsule Morphology March 15, 2019
- [ASAP] Mapping the Compaction of Discrete Polymer Chains by Size Exclusion Chromatography Coupled to High-Resolution Mass Spectrometry March 15, 2019
- [ASAP] Combination of Ethylene, 1,3-Butadiene, and Carbon Dioxide into Ester-Functionalized Polyethylenes via Palladium-Catalyzed Coupling and Insertion Polymerization March 14, 2019
- [ASAP] Molecular Structure of Aromatic Reverse Osmosis Polyamide Barrier Layers March 14, 2019
- [ASAP] Take Immune Cells Back on Track: Glycopolymer-Engineered Tumor Cells for Triggering Immune Response March 11, 2019
- [ASAP] Temperature-Controlled Star-Shaped Cellulose Nanocrystal Assemblies Resulting from Asymmetric Polymer Grafting March 11, 2019
- [ASAP] High Throughput Screening of Glycopolymers: Balance between Cytotoxicity and Antibacterial Property March 8, 2019
- [ASAP] Solution Self-Assembly of an Alternating Copolymer toward Hollow Carbon Nanospheres with Uniform Micropores March 8, 2019
- [ASAP] Design of Synthetic Polymer Nanoparticles Specifically Capturing Indole, a Small Toxic Molecule March 15, 2019
- [ASAP] AFM Study on Superlubricity between Ti6Al4V/Polymer Surfaces Achieved with Liposomes March 13, 2019
- [ASAP] Primary, Secondary, Tertiary and Quaternary Structure Levels in Linear Polysaccharides: From Random Coil, to Single Helix to Supramolecular Assembly March 12, 2019
- [ASAP] 3D Printing of Poly(propylene fumarate) Oligomers: Evaluation of Resin Viscosity, Printing Characteristics and Mechanical Properties March 12, 2019
- [ASAP] Inhibiting Ice Recrystallization by Nanocelluloses March 12, 2019