The PMSE program at the ACS Fall National Meeting in San Diego features 16 symposia. PMSE is proud to serve as a home for this technical programming.
Awards and invited symposium for the meeting include:
- Bioconjugate Chemistry Lectureship and Award
- Eastman Chemical Student Award in Applied Polymer Science
- Journal of Polymer Science Innovation Award
- Roy W. Tess Award
- PMSE Young Investigator Symposium
- PMSE Future Faculty Symposium
Attend the Conference
March 22 – 26, 2020
For PMSE members, please see the following graduate student awards to help fund travel to ACS National meetings. Please visit these links for further information on eligibility and requirements.
Additional resources are available from the American Chemical Society