PMSE programming for the 253rd National Meeting of the American Chemical Society (ACS) in New Orleans has 16 symposia with over 600 papers. This includes three award symposia for ACS Award winners Paula Hammond (ACS Award in Applied Polymer Science), Elsa Reichmanis (ACS Award in the Chemistry of Materials), and C. Grant Willson (ACS Award in Polymer Chemistry). PMSE also recognizes our PMSE Cooperative Research and Distinguished Service award winners with symposia in their honor.
For more detials, a preface to PMSE activities and symposia at the conference by the Vice-Chair [pdf].
You can find a summary of symposia with their meeting rooms on our webpage or through the ACS mobile app.
We thank all of our sponsors below for supporting symposia at this conference:
- Tosoh Biosciences LLC
- Zeon Corporation
- Toyo Styrene Co., Ltd.
- Applied Minerals, Inc.
- Zibo Zhangdian Oriental Chemical Co., Ltd.
- LG MMA
- Wyatt Technology
- Anasys Instruments
- Danimer Scientific
- ACS Division Innovative Project Grant
- ACS Brazil Chapter
- Applied Materials & Interfaces
- Nano Letters
- Applied Materials
- Chemistry of Materials
- Department of Chemistry & Biochemistry at Florida State University
- University of Delaware, Department of Materials Science & Engineering
- North American Membrane Society
- Journal of Polymer Science
- Green Chemistry
- ACS Nano